mercredi 27 août 2008

Albums

dans ma bibliothèque, mes albums préférés...









10 commentaires:

ittybittybirdy a dit…

Ohhhh! What goodies! Le Major Favorsham really intrigues me! I think I'm going to share a book a week for awhile. I've noticed that a lot of books that I have aren't talked about online! I must change that! Lovely post-thanks for sharing!

Anonyme a dit…

It's “The Favershams” by Roy Gerrard, 1982, Victor Gollancz Ltd, London (I like this book, beautifully illustrated).
You see I've never heard about ”Tell Me Some More...” by Bonsall & Siebel nor ”The Caboose Who Got Loose” by Bill Peet... and pleased to discover them through your post :)

Anonyme a dit…

rho je n'en connais pas beaucoup, mais Tom Tom et Nana, Sylvain et Sylvette... j'adore lire, à 3 ans j'adorais la bibliothèque à coté de chez mes parents.

Anonyme a dit…

Elle est vraiment chouette ta collection, c'est toujours amusant une belle histoire ... je trouve ca plus sympa qu'un DVD !! bizouilles

Anonyme a dit…

J'en ai mangé aussi des Sylvain et Sylvette quand j'étais une potite fille :)

Anonyme a dit…

waouwww toutes ces illustrations sont sublimes ma jojo...heureusement que tu es là pour nous montrez toutes ces petites merveilles...
j'ai un gros faible pour les dessins du livre casse-noisette ;)))
bonne journée ma jojo ;)))

Anonyme a dit…

Ce livre est effectivement magnifique ma Lutine ! Maurice Sendak a réalisé les décors et les costumes de la version de “Casse-Noisette” présentée par le “Pasific Northwest Ballet”. Ce spectacle a été salué par “Newsweek” comme étant l'une des mises en scène les plus somptueuses et passionnantes du monde du ballet en 1983. “The Nutcracker” a été publié en 1984. Bizouilles ma Lutine :)))

LizzieJane a dit…

What wonderful books, they look so colorful. I just adore childrens books, I quite often look at them in the book store, and usually bring one home with me.

Bethany a dit…

I LOVE Maurice Sendak!!! But you have a better collection of his books than I do! Actually I like all of the author/illustrators that you like! I love pen and ink illustrations and want to learn to do those myself!

Anonyme a dit…

I hardly try to leave the book store with one book and I don't know why !?! They look at me ! Yes Kathy !!! And very suddenly some more books jump into my hands !!! And sometimes they say to my daugther something like “Bring me home ! Bring me home ! I'm such a nice book ! Oh dear :)))

I wish I could have seen this Maurice Sendak's exhibition !
I have two old books (how to behave in society) “What do you say, Dear ?” and “What do you do Dear ?” by Sendak and Sesyle Joslin, 1961 (unfortunately we can't find them anymore in France) Delightfully funny !
Me too Bethany, I'm fascinated by pen and ink illustrations !